Tuesday 18 February 2020

ME!

Kia Ora I am Charlie, I am a year 8 student at Matawai school an hour out of Gisborne. I live on a farm with my Mum and Dad with two siblings. We have a cat, a pet spaniel and 12 working dogs. 


At school I love writing about things on the farm and hunting. I enjoy reading books about adventures, hunting, and war stories. My challenges are maths trying to keep on learning new hard stuff. My goal this year is to run at the aims Games in Tauranga and improve time and place from last year.


I am looking forward to playing my favourite sport rugby, I play for Ngatapa in the under 13's team. I am inspired by Ryan Crotty and George Bridge. I also love playing cricket and watching the Black Caps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.